I Got Money (Leak) ft. Tony Montana

6.14.2008

back for the first time

this is the first post that i made for zu york city
check it out
{its in my blogs worth mentioning}



ahhhhhh
{sigh of relief}
feels like ive known you guys forever... lame
real talk tho, im back for the first time
guess i should introduce myself
i go by many names
{bc, mr hard work, horse-choker, hr paperstacks, etc.}
but you can call me

.:the one u love to hate:.

why? you ask
because you hate to love me and you love to hate me
probably has something to do with me being the shilznit
but anyways...
im a fly young guy with his head in the clouds
{in multiple senses of the phrase}
ive been told that im “throwed in the head” as well as sarcastic to a fault
but what can you do
ive been judged by many of my peers
you can normally find me chillin or in the studio murderin a track
{check for me}
i guess that’s enough on me for now
stay on the lookout...

ill be back

p.s.
i chose the picture because i think it represents me in so many ways
try to figure out why...
if you can
or be a loser and ask



.:the one u love to hate:.

No comments: