I Got Money (Leak) ft. Tony Montana

6.14.2008

today's playlist


MusicPlaylist


ok
its my turn to make a playlist
guess ill go with the first 4 songs that come to mind
{not in order of importance}

and for your listening pleasure
the tape above is an audio player containing all the tracks from today’s list
thank me later

tupac – high til’ i die

first off
great effin song!
the title says enough...
but ill say more
he just speaks on real shilznit

its the last of the drank, pull over/
cant hear a damn thing sober
cuz im high til’ i die!

i love it
don’t you?

lion’s den – way it goes


this is a throwback underground track
its by a guy out of the group lion’s den out of dallas
listen to this song!
each verse tells of a different day in his life
and its o so real
the art of storytelling is mastered

check it

jay-z – all i need

just play it
he murdered it too much for me to eff it up with a review

lupe fiasco – hip hop saved my life

im getting
“hip hop saved my life”
tatted on me
foreal foreal
not for play foreal

but this song is also the shilznit
{if you havnt noticed by now i really like that word}
as a rapper on the come up, lupe’s words hit me at the core
if you ever wana make it doing anything
not just rap
this is a great motivational song


guess that wraps up my list
hope you feel the same way i do about these tracks
if not
comment
if so
comment

holla front, one an all that shilznit

.:the one u love to hate:.

1 comment:

Jonny said...

I loved this entry!
Great and meaningful!
Feel free to read/comment my blog!
I'd greatly appreciate it!
:]